Selasa, 02 September 2014

Flavonoid

Don't you miss my outfit post? I know you do xoxoxo :D
Today I try to mix and match my croptee with (not really) tight skirt. White top is so easy to be combined with anything you have in your wardrobe. So I choose to be "brave" with this red skirt. I maximize my girly look by wearing headband.
Please don't be confused with this post's title. I entitled it not because this post is about research or something like that. I just love that word recently. I know it's weird but who cares? :D

croptee (by DoraclebyPSP)
statement necklace and headband (random store)
 
 Honestly this skirt belongs to my Mom. Yeah, she wore it when she was a girl like me. And now she inherit it to me. I love it so much


Good news for you readers because now you can make croptee with your own design. I just launched my online store named Doracle by PSP. You can order and customize your very own design there.
Not only croptee, Doracle will fulfill your thirst of fashion with the collection such as skirt, shirt, etc. Order now! xoxoxo


 This shoe is a gift :)

 I love this vintage bag so much. I got it from a thrift store with cheap price :)



See you in the next post! Keep healthy, please :)

1 komentar: