Senin, 06 Agustus 2012

Collide

This week will be my busy week I guess. I almost have no times to take some photos. And fyi, I just need 5 minutes to captured them xD



Maroon Clara Dress from Agree to Shop :) thanks for the gift ! <3




My lovely DIY pinky blue dreamcatcher. I think this is one of the hardest DIY thing I've ever made. I need more than 3 hours just to made the hexagon. And for the fur, I know it's not the same as the original dreamchatcher, because it's so hard to find it. So I decided to used those ones. However, it's not too bad right? xD 



Sparkling Bracelets and beads turtle ring. I love them so much. 


Brown Platform heels.




5 komentar:

  1. Love your necklace :) I am new follower, can you pls follow me back?

    xLOVEx http://veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk/

    BalasHapus
  2. hi dear :) you look amzing hun! what do you think of following each other on bloglovin' and GFC? Let me know
    Keep in touch

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    xx

    BalasHapus
  3. cool outfit :D i like the colours
    Thanks for visiting my blog

    BalasHapus
  4. nice diy dreamcatcher necklace .. :) i love that ..

    btw i followed you on bloglovin and gfc .. hope you can check of mine tooo

    potypitoyo.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus