Selasa, 21 Agustus 2012

Spellbound

hello fellas.. it's so long since my last post. Just like what I've said, last week I was so busy. But thanks God this time I can post about outfit again *smile* =))


I got this faded dress from Ariamall Indonesia :) I love this dress so much. It's so comfortable and sporty but still chic <3 



My everlasting shoe, "converse" xD I can mix match this shoe with any outfit I want.






I bought this cross necklace and coin bracelet from the store near my home :) And this wavy black bangle and brown headband from my mom's shop =))


note : sorry for the low quality photos. I used my phone to picture them.

2 komentar:

  1. hai. Thx for ur respon in my blog. I love ur hair btw.. Hehe.
    Would u mind to follow each other then? I am happy if you do ;) salam kenal ya..

    Love,
    raras..

    spoonafternoon.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks for visiting :)
      I've followed you dear <3 mind to follow me too ?
      thanksss =))

      Hapus